Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Jhinuk

Sorry I am late to posting this freebie. Totally a busy day. Here is your freebie, she is here for 24 hrs.
Our Challenge is going on and its Anything Goes, come join us its really fun. You can win prizes. 



3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, but please check that all your images ( not the freebie, lol ) is watermarked , otherwise people will download without paying, fyi to help !
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, glad you can delete a comment , two posts down, that cute girl don't have a watermark, please check for your own safety !!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable what is the name of the image

    ReplyDelete