Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Step With Dad



Dad I want to remember every step with you. So this is the freebie for this week and it will stay at the freebie categories, will not go to the store.
Just one day left to enter to the first challenge "Anything Goes" link your entry here 

Have you notice that My Heart Pieces having a DT Call. Come and join us for the plenty of fun. 

3 comments:

  1. Very simple digi and I LOVE it! Can think of many uses for this one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is very sweet for remembering one's dad! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for sharing!~
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete